Return Policies & Guidelines
Walk-Ins are always welcome! However, if you are working on a larger project, to make the best use of your time and ensure availability, please call to schedule an appointment with one of our showroom consultants. You’ll be able to secure a time that works best for your schedule, and we’ll be able to give you our full attention.
- Further suggestions are listed below to help make your appointment more enjoyable and productive:
- Make a preliminary visit to our showroom to collect literature and gather ideas.
- Know the name of your builder and plumber.
- If one was supplied, bring your allowance or specified fixtures list.
- Know the address or lot number of the job location.
- Bring a set of architectural plans or e-mail us a copy prior to coming in.
- Allow 1-3 hours for the consultation, depending on the size of the project.
- Bring inspiration photos to share with your consultant.
WARRANTY AND RETURN POLICies
We carry products of outstanding quality and craftsmanship, and we like to make sure our clients know exactly what they’re getting before they make a purchase. However, we understand that mistakes happen and sometimes people change their mind. If that happens, we’ll do our best to resolve the issue. Review our return policies for a more comprehensive understanding.
- Signed confirmation is required before materials are special ordered. Verify with your plumber and contractor that the products selected will work in your application before placing the order.
- All merchandise must be accompanied by an invoice showing proof of purchase.
- All merchandise is subject to a minimum 10% restocking fee.
- All merchandise must be returned in original, clean packaging and in sellable condition.
- No returns will be allowed on merchandise that has been installed.
- No returns will be allowed past 30 days of the original purchase date.
- Discontinued and display sale items are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Some special order items cannot be returned. Those that can, must be returned within 10 days and will be subject to manufacturers restocking fees as well as all freight charges involved. These restocking fees are non-negotiable and are usually a minimum of 25%.
- Some special order items cannot be cancelled. Those that can, must be cancelled within 24 hours of the order with some exceptions. The customer must agree to any expenses and charges incurred as a result of the cancellation.
- If the original purchase was made with a check, a refund cannot be issued until the check has been cleared by our bank.
- Credit card purchases must be credited back to the same card that was used to make the original purchase.
Warranties are subject to individual manufacturer’s policies and do not cover labor charges.
241 Caillavet St, Biloxi, MS 39530
Hours of Operation:
Closed Saturday and Sunday